Re: Great Tow Rigs

To: <DWhitesdJr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Great Tow Rigs
From: "Pat Ryan" <psryan@novazone.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:16:56 -0500

> john.ashburne@bankerstrust.com writes:
>
> << A great sight at the VSCCA Spring Sprints two weeks ago was driving on
the
>  road to Lime Rock
>  behind a beautiful Ford pickup truck, vintage 1938-40 or so, flat towing
>  Morgan trike. >>
>

> The Period Style Award goes to Bob Wechsler, who tows his 1959 Corvette
> behind a 1962 four-door Lincoln convertible.

Hey David,

I thought it was a '61 Cadillac this past weekend.  Also have you seen his
So. Fla. tow car?......another '56 Vette painted the same as his regular
ride.  Makes you see double even mid-day.

As for Race at the Base........Thank you Bob.....I hated that
kink,...........too bad about the fiberglass repair.

Pat Ryan