FW: Bosch Motronic 1.7

To: "Vintage-Race (E-mail)" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Bosch Motronic 1.7
From: Peter Stoneberg <pstoneberg@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:13:45 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From:   Peter Stoneberg [SMTP:pstoneberg@usa.net]
Sent:   Tuesday, April 27, 1999 11:07 AM
To:     'MHKitchen@aol.com'
Subject:        Bosch Motronic 1.7

Hi Myles, good explanation of CD vs. inductive.  I've seen you at several
CSRG events in your pretty Lotus.  Have you had any experience or know
anyone w/ experience on Motronic (esp 1.7) ignitions?  I've been struggling
to get one fixed in my Porsche 962 and it seems we have to send it back to
Germany for every repair for big bucks.  If someone could repair and/or
clone one here they would be in great demand.

Thanks,
Peter