Re: Car(s) In The Barn -- A True Story (fwd)

To: brian@uunet.ca
Subject: Re: Car(s) In The Barn -- A True Story (fwd)
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:13:12 -0500

All I know is when my time comes, and I'm at the Pearly Gates, my first
words will be: When's the first practice session?    Or, worst case
scenario: Rookie stripes again!?!?

GS (rookie)
58 Sprite  (vintage)
82 Vette (street)
Cedarburg, WI

brian@uunet.ca on 04/05/99 07:35:38 AM

Please respond to brian@uunet.ca

To:   Gregory Schulz/MED/IT/ATLAS COPCO
cc:   vintage-race@autox.team.net

I also found the story of great interest.  I in fact found my car - Merlyn
MK6A - in a barn, but Ollie Clubine already knew it was there, since he'd
put it there!
In my more introspective moments I worry about the cars, the race shop, and
so on, once I pass on.  Not that I'm old or anything, nor am I failing, but
the 100 grand or so I  probably have in vintage racing cars, machine shop,
wood shop, car collection, trailer, tools, etc., is going to be a hard
thing
for anyone to liquidate when the time comes, and if I'm not there to do it,
I'll probably be spinning in my grave!
I know you can't take money with you, but how about racing cars?
Brian