re: FW: Best car magazine survey

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: FW: Best car magazine survey
From: "Joel Seguine" <jseguine@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 99 15:48:09 EST
I've just come back to Road & Track after a long hiatus.  I really like its
range of coverage and its regular writers.  It's what got me hooked on
sports cars at the age of 12 (1953).  I managed to find a copy of the first
issue I saw and read that had a red/black Healey 100 on the cover. Sports
Car Market is my second favorite - for dreaming mostly.  For vintage racing
at my level, Victory Lane is getting better by the issue.  I'm sorry that
the Classic Automobile Registry (I think that was the name) didn't make it.
 That short-lived pub was just beautiful and very well written.

Good question.

Joel Seguine
67 Austin Healey 3000 MkIII
62 Bandit Formula Jr