Re: re : How others see us

To: "B. Whiting" <110420.3466@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: re : How others see us
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:33:59 -0800
I restored and drove a '69 911E for about 10 years. It was a great sports car
for 1969. It broke all of the rules, it was reliable and didn't leak anything
out that was supposed to be in (oil), or in that was supposed to be out
(rain). On top of this it was reliable. My experience was that people who
owned Porches and worked on their own cars were unpretentious enthusiasts. I
would guess most vintage racers would fit this description. As for the
others...? many of them were the basis for the porcupine joke.

Craig

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.