Sebring

To: jsnook@wcnet.org
Subject: Sebring
From: dmoulton@bouldernews.infi.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 08:00:26 -0700
Hi...

Kept a record of your posting on 12 Jan regarding Sebring race.  I was
hoping to work out my schedule so my wife & I could attend... things
have fallen in to place and we are going.  My wife & I race a HP Sprint
in Rocky Mountain Vintage and have been looking forward to attending
Sebring for many years.... it sounded like you have been going on a
regular bases... can't you give us an insight to any special activites
that we may like to attend... either Enduro or Vintage.

David Moulton
Boulder, CO
HP Sprite/Vintage
dmoulton@usa.net