RE: SUNEEDLE

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, "'Bahnseye@aol.com'" <Bahnseye@aol.com>
Subject: RE: SUNEEDLE
From: "Rabe, Joachim" <RabeJ@BP.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:48:47 -0000
I don't know SUNEEDLE software but if it is (what I assume) a piece of
software, that allows you to calculate needles for SU-carbs, then maybe I
can help you.

I've written a small DOS-program, that holds the diameter values for
(almost) every SU-needle ever made! It helps you to calculate a richer or
leaner needle based on 11 to 20 (depending on the type of needle) diameter
values.

Pls. let me know if you want to have it. Btw., I've written it for my own
purpose, so I don't charge anything for it.
Regards
Joachim Rabe, '64 Mercury Comet Cyclone