Re: F.Ford wanted

To: <VEENET@aol.com>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: F.Ford wanted
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:23:27 -0600
Jerry Burr asked:

>A friend of mine is interested in buying a vintage formula ford in the
>$14-16,000 range.. I'm helping him look. Are there any cars available in
the
>N. Calif area that anyone on this list knows of?

It'll cost him a few more bucks but I'm almost finished with a Lotus 51
formula Ford that I bet he'll like and it'll have great value forever.

It's # 71,  frame # 78 and it has had a pretty complete build including all
new suspension bushings,  fresh dry-sump motor. fresh Hewland, new brake
components, seat cover, etc..  It needs: belts, fuel cell, paint and  a
"down" exhaust system.   Cranks, runs, and drives . . just needs finishing.

Tony near Dallas