Mini Cooper for sale

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mini Cooper for sale
From: JSGREBE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:52:50 EST
Due to an overload of projects and lack of space, It's time to sell some toys.

62 Austin Mini Cooper
Missouri title, SCCA logbook, current Missouri plates on car.
1293 cc engine, "649" camshaft, Weber 45 dcoe carb. LCB exhaust manifold with
2" exhaust, Freeflow muffler, big radiator, extra coolers, runs strong.
4 syncro gear box, remote shifter, 3.647 diff ratio, gearbox rebuilt last
year.
Cooper S 7.5 in. disc brakes. dual master cylinder
Koni shocks, Hi-Lo adjustable struts, new quick rack last Spring, roller rear
wheel bearings.
Minilight (copy)
10x6 wheels with good Yokohama A008 tires.
Steel fuel cell in trunk, roll cage,  2 Corbeau seats, 5 point belts on both
sides.
exterior kill switch, all lights work, fair body, blue with checkered roof,
gp5 flares,
front airdam.

This car is ready to go. It has been used this last year by my Son and I to
autocross, car shows and long country road drives. I don't have the time to
travel for vintage racing, my Wife won't ride in the car, to loud and hot (
but she
will ride in my Cooper S!). Car is located in St. Louis, Mo. and can be test
driven by serious buyers.

$4500.00

Jeff Grebe
JSGREBE@aol.com