Monterey - who's actually going?

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Monterey - who's actually going?
From: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us (thom kuby)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 06:58:24 -0700 (PDT)
Guys,
ok...we've all heard the "ten best reasons not to do monterey"...

Now, I'd like to know just who on this list is going to be around this=
 weekend,either as a spectator, entrant or whatever...

You see, I'd like to meet anyone from this list in person and do a=
 spontaneous mini-interview with you...we can talk about anything naturally,=
 but I'm sorta looking for commentary & opinions on the state of vintage=
 racing; for some articles that I'm planning up...I will be shooting 35mm=
 photos with my trusty Nikon too.  So here's your opportunity to brag; "the=
 older you get, the better you were" right? right...

So, if anyone's gonna be around the track, fri/sat or sunday, please let me=
 know where you might be and I'll try to come look you up.  I'll be=
 "commuting" in from Gilroy each morning from a Best Western...since I'm too=
 cheap to do hotel rooms in Monterey.

This will be Big Fun...

anyone?  (any of you Leftist-coast "Thickos" going to be there?)

Cheers
Thom Kuby