Old Race Films (MAS Productions)

To: "vintage" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Old Race Films (MAS Productions)
From: "Chad Raynal" <chad.raynal@mailexcite.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 22:32:12 -0700
Hello Folks,

After pouring through my old race programs for the umpteenth times, I noticed
that there is a recurring ad placed by MAS PRODUCTIONS offering films of a
variety of events.  I'm sure that they had films for at least two races my car
was in ('72 Lime Rock T/A and '72 IMSA Camel GT race).  Does anybody have any
of these videos, or know of anyone who does.  Actually, if anyone had a name or
contact information for the business owner that would be great.  MAS
PRODUCTIONS was located in Dobbs Ferry, NY, but of course they are no longer
listed with a phone service.  Any insight or comments are welcome.

I'll find a picture of that damn car somehow.

Thanks,
Chad