Re: Izuzu starter

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Izuzu starter
From: Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com (Walt Boeninger)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:25:29 PDT
[from Derek Harling]

>Jack
>I have always respected your ability and opinions -so you are probably
>right about Lucas components - but I have to say that I have NEVER been
>let down by Lucas - yet. This has included

>Final note - this may be a dangerous confession - my very first job was
>in the Lucas switchgear factory in the north of England!!!!

Clearly that explains it. You are blessed, my son.

Coincidentally, in 14 years of daily driving, my wife's TR-6 never
had an electrical problem. Just fluid retention, err, *non-retention*..

-------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC   Web Site - http://www.norcal-saac.org
Email: walt@hpwrcxe.mayfield.hp.com 67 GT500 & Shelby T-A coupe/ 71 Boss 351