Re: Cooling system protection

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Subject: Re: Cooling system protection
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:02:18 -0400
check out Redline water wetter.  The have a really good web page, actually.

Water wetter was first developed as a commercial anti-corrosive additive,
and later used as a temp reducer.  it actually works, in both senses - it
stops corrosion, and it makes the car run far cooler.  I've personally
experienced a 30 deg drop in temps ( 220 deg to 190 deg, between sessions on
the same day at Mid Ohio), just from adding a half a litre of water wetter,
and I don't care if anyone believes me!  The Midget and I know for sure!

The only thing I'm not sure of is does it also have a lube factor for the
water pump, but I haven't had a water mupm fail, so maybe it does.

Brian