Mosport track marshalls

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mosport track marshalls
From: Derek Palmer <DPALMER@altera.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 17:30:40 -0700
On the subject of dirty of dirty old men!
The local bay area NASA group has a new sponsor.
Deja Vu  Centerfolds, a wonderful classy strip joint in
San Fran. is sponsoring a number of race classes.  They are
even getting the girls out to the track for photo ops and
general decoration.  Man I love this sport!

Derek Palmer
Team Blood, Sweat and Beers!
San Jose, CA
67 BJ8
84 Renault Sports Racer
87 944 Turbo
92 Ford Explorer (So my wife won't touch the others!)