2nd Annual "Thunder in the Mountains"

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: 2nd Annual "Thunder in the Mountains"
From: FG99@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 20:42:42 EDT
Jack,
I'm not sure of who's who in the SVRA ranks, so this may be old news to you at
this time,  but I was with Kevin Mackay today and he advised me that he has
been working with Mike Anderson with regard to recruiting some of the Carlisle
"Corvette Legends" for the Pocono event.
He is on a first name basis with a lot of these guys and hopefully may be able
to recuit some of them for the event. I'm really looking forward to the show
and am quite dissappointed with my lack of progress (initaitive) to get my
Camaro done.
Fred