Aston for sale

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Aston for sale
From: VEENET <VEENET@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 11:55:41 EDT
Well it is finally time to part company with the Aston....It is not a vintage
racer, but it could be! Perhaps someone on the list is interested. It is a
1963 DB 4, series 5 coupe.4 speed, open headlights. 2 owner, 75K miles in
nice,original, unrestored condition.Normal amount of door dings and minor
bumps and scratches. No real accidents or rust ever. Runs and drives very
well....I have owned it for 10 years and hate to see it go as it really is a
great car .But selling it will allow me to finish 2 vintage race car projects
(Lotus 51 and a Devin special) and get them on the track....
It is located in N. Calif.....Berleley
Thanks all , Jerry Burr