Re: The Grey Ghost - 1964 Pontiac Tempest raced in TA series

To: John.Hildebrand@us.coopers.com, owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: The Grey Ghost - 1964 Pontiac Tempest raced in TA series
From: PaceCars <PaceCars@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 15:32:17 EST
In 1976, it was being raced by G.L. Spoerl. There is a picture of it on the
cover of Sports Car on the July, 1976 issue, taken at Summit Point at the
April 24-25 race. There was a more recent article on it in Autoweek (Escape
Road column). I have it here somewhere but cannot find it. You might try
contacting Herb Adams, as he may have kept up with it. He is involved with a
company called VSE, which I believe is run by him and his son. The last
address I have is 23865 Fiarfield, Carmel. CA 92923 (may be old). Let us know
if you find it!
Harold Pace