Re: The Grey Ghost - 1964 Pontiac Tempest raced in TA series

To: "John R. Hildebrand"<John.Hildebrand@us.coopers.com>
Subject: Re: The Grey Ghost - 1964 Pontiac Tempest raced in TA series
From: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us (Thom Kuby)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 12:02:03 -0800 (PST)
Folks...I'd really like to know where this car is too...I have many photos
@ turn one at Elkhart (1971 running of trans-am there) of this thing.  One
strong goat-got alot of people's attention...especially all the big dogs
like Bud Moore, Penske et al.

Please "cc" me if anyone finds anything out for John...Thanks

I'm just being curious - not looking to buy or anything

Cheers
Thom Kuby