Helmet, please help!

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Helmet, please help!
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:05:57 -0800
I ordered an SA95 aproved helmet so I can take the CSRG
school this weekend at Sears Point.  I paid in advance and
Lorry from HAT Racing in San Rafael swore up and down it
would be here Wednesday, Thursday at the VERY latest.  If it
wasn't he promised he'd loan me his personal helmet.  Well,
it didn't get here yesterday and today they are inexplicably
CLOSED.

So, unless I can come up with an approved helmet, I'm
screwed.  My M-rated motorcycle helment won't be accepted.

Can anyone help by   a. selling me a used helmet cheap, b.
loaning me a helmet for the event  c. telling me where I can
beg, borrow, steal, connive or abscond with an approved
helmet?

Thanks,

Andy
'67 MGB-GT CSRG #111
--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.