Vintage Race Photos

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vintage Race Photos
From: TLXind <TLXind@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 00:09:01 EST
I have come across a stash of photos from the 1970 running of the June Sprints
at Road America.  (around 200 photos in all)

This event included:

Formula V, A,B,C,F and super Vee
A thru H production
A thru D S/R
A thru D Sedans

I have made up about 10 contact sheets that contian about 20 photos each.

I will mail you a xerox copy of them if you enclose a label, (to fit on a
brown 8.5 X11.0 envelope), with your name and address along with $3.00 to
cover the cost of time, copies and mailing.

If after you see them you want to have some photo quality 8X10's made from the
negatives, we can work something out.

Send to

Neil Karolek
5027 South Loftus Court