Re: CSRG at Sears Point 03/28/98

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com, owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: CSRG at Sears Point 03/28/98
From: Ccanepa50 <Ccanepa50@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 23:13:57 EST
my entry acceptance  came saturday, this is completely normal not to get a
response until a few days before the event,(due to waiting for all entrys,
then checking car acceptance, then having to group and grid the entrys)
sometimes it doesnt arrive until the day before you leave for the track,
remember, CSRG is a club run by volunteers who have other real jobs and also
have cars to get ready, I apreciate the job they do,  dont sweat the details,
if you dont get your acceptance before the event just go to the track anyway,
you will get to race.........chuck