Vintage Japanese Car Parts Available

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vintage Japanese Car Parts Available
From: Cheryl Barnes <cbarnes@netnet.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 19:11:50 -0600
'Tis the season

I stopped in to buy a book on Triumphs from the local foreign
car parts store.

(A'74 Spitfire followed me home, and no, I don't know
where I'm going to keep it, the Vee's in the garage,
no, I don't know exactly why I bought it, and yes,
I remember that there are only about six really nice
summer days in Wisconsin, not that anyone on this
list would ask those questions.)

In the course of conversation, the owner mentioned he had lots
of old Japanese car parts available--'60s to late '70s.

If anyone's interested:

World Wide Auto Parts, 1037 W. Wisconsin Ave.,
Appleton, WI, 54914, 920.739.7387, or
in Wisconsin, 800.242.3392, Roy Hegard

Back to the Spitfire:  originally red, repainted BRG,
BRG hardtop, tonneau, nice soft top, needs seats reupholstered,
new tires, 88k miles.  :-)

Cheryl Barnes
Vintage Vee #94