Re: For Sale: Devin/TR3/1957 - Devin Q really.

To: Clark <Clark@dnf.com>
Subject: Re: For Sale: Devin/TR3/1957 - Devin Q really.
From: ply@adtrading.com (Patrick Young)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:50:56 +1100
Clark,

Many thanks for your reply, and those of several other conscientious
listers. I will peruse Bill Devin's website. It's good to know that the cars
are multiplying, if a little slower than the world's Lotus XI's and 23's...

The book I would have referred to (if it weren't in storage) is entitled
"Motor Makers in Ireland" and is overall pretty terrible but at least all
the main Irish built projects are mentioned which is good. Now that the
magic "SS" phrase is mentioned, I remember this was the case. I think the
cars were assembled in the North and the name Noel Hillis springs to mind
but this may just be because he told me something about the cars rather than
being associated with the initial manufacture of SS Devins.

Thanks for the information.

Regards,

Patrick