RE: F1 Television Coverage - FWIW

To: DWhitesdJr <DWhitesdJr@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: F1 Television Coverage - FWIW
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:25:04 -0600
I like to follow F-1, but you are correct in a sense. It is NOT terribly
exciting and a bit heartbreaking to see the outcome orchestrated.

I wonder what they will do next after the 17% reduction of tire tread.

It never has been much of a spectator sport for me, in any case.

More of an addiction.

(I have been to F-1, Indy 500, and CART....then I go home and rerun the
video tape to get the best of it)

More fun to be directly involved in however limited way that I can.

ergo, vintage racing.

TR4 #197