Re: F1 Television Coverage on ESPN2

To: "Jaral48462" <Jaral48462@aol.com>, <chryselwood@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: F1 Television Coverage on ESPN2
From: "Jim Chiavelli" <finewood@mail1.nai.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 08:52:29 -0500
Regardless of what happened, ESPN dropped the ball.  In this day of instant
communications they owed it to their viewers to get the word out.  There is
still no mention of the non-event on their web site and no mention was made,
as near as I could tell, during yesterday's Sports Center shows.  Here in
the greater NYC area MSG Sports ran the race at 5:00PM.  I only found it
while surfing... good find.

Sent two e-mail to ESPN asking what happened with no response.