FS: Winkleman FF (WDF1)

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: Winkleman FF (WDF1)
From: Steve Hammatt <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 20:40:07 -0800

someone may have an interest.

Steve

--------------710F67127443

Sender: corvair@jlab.mitre.org
Date:  Sun, 1 Mar 1998 20:54:33 -0500
From: pgkoehl1@juno.com (Peter G Koehler)
To: Multiple recipients of <corvair@jlab.mitre.org>
Subject:  <VV>: How to sell a Race Car (non-Corvair)

Here is a question for all you racer types in VV. My brother has a 1969
Winkleman Formula Ford open wheel race car (WDF1) that he wants to sell.
What would be the best medium for him to advetise in? We have checked out
the general interst publications such as Hemmings and found that this
type of race car seldom shows up. I realize that very few Winklemans were
actually build and sold over here in the US. Would you suggest the SCCA
publication? Is there a Vintage Racing periodical that might be better?
What do you think??? - Pete Koehler