Need Sebring footage or pictures 1960

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need Sebring footage or pictures 1960
From: Wesp11 <Wesp11@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 12:15:57 EST
I am still looking for anthing related to the 1960 Sebring races, mainly film
footage and pictures, i have the Class winning Arnolt Bristol and would love
photos or film of my car in action. I would be happy to pay unrealisticly high
amounts of money for these items. Thanks to those who have already responded,
so far i have an enlarged photo of the start of the race, where in my car is
clearly seen, what a rush!, thanks again Robin Barker!