Re: Race Car Screen Saver

To: <RodsINTOMG@aol.com>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Race Car Screen Saver
From: "Paul Schooley" <doneen@itcanada.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:44:44 -0500
Doneen Sales (1987) Ltd.
3272 Bowen Rd, Stevensville, ON, L0S 1S0
Canada
"Niagara's finest pool, spa and patio store since 1969"
Hi...you're referring to the Lee studio...www.selfstudio.com
Unfortunately, that was a Christmas "Flavor of the month" thing he put up.
I have it on both my laptop and on my desktop. The selfextracting file is
called flavor.exe I believe. Perhaps someone in the group has a copy of it.