TR4 Vintage Racer Information

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: TR4 Vintage Racer Information
From: Mike Francis <mfrancis@triax.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 20:22:59 -0800
I look forward to his reply. If I could meet you at one of the races you
are attending, it would be fantastic. Where is the VTR race? I am not a
member of the VTR yet, but I am thinking of joining very soon.

I am very near Portland, OR. To my knowlege there isn't a big vintage race
scene in the area, dispite the excellent track we have at Portland
International Raceway.

I am very close friends with the guy who owns 6VC and is part owner of 4VC,
two of the original works racers. He rebuilt both of them. What I would
like to do with the car is set it up for Fast road/rally with very good
reliability. I have a fairly decent car now with no rust and it's all
straight. What I need is just a general idea of what I really need to do,
and maybe pointers on the best way to go about it.

Any help that yourself, Jack, or anyone could provide would be very
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Francis