MGA&Spec Sprite Project sale

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA&Spec Sprite Project sale
From: Ccanepa50 <Ccanepa50@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 00:48:22 EST
I got no responses on this last time so here is a last chance for the
list..................
If you are looking for a MGA to do a ground up build on this is a perfect
beginning, 59 MGA, SCCA race car since the 60's, out of date roll bar w/#,
slightly flared fenders, not used for many many years, is a roller, all
interior removed and body unbolted but still on chassis, frame and body are
solid and rust free,  fenders are off body, you just need to lift off the
body( I can do this for you), take off the suspension, sandblast or prep the
chassis and start building a car to your own needs, has front disc brakes,
1622 race engine apart so you can see the quality of the innerds(polished and
lightened rods, Delong cam, alloy pan, worked head, twin SU's, 2 assembled
gearboxes, It is gonna go at a  reasonable price immediately because I need
the space for my current project building a
 Ginetta G-27.  Car resides in San Francisco............chuck canepa
Also a buddy of mine has a 68 sprite that he might consider selling right now,
It is 100% completely disassembled, the underside is all prep'd and painted
and he will be sending it to the paint shop shortly  to paint the top (then
assembling it).  If you are looking to build a spec sprite this is a perfect
start, it is extremely straight and rust free, you can buy it now, shoot the
color on and then build it up just right,  he can provide  all the core parts
like, steering, shocks, 'A' pans, seats etc., letting you build brand new car
for a good, cheap, reliable,  legal spec sprite,  that car is in San Francisco
also, this car could be legal in most clubs including CSRG, HMSA,VARA, SCCA
Vintage, etc. send me a private message and I'll provide his e-mail address.