Re: Vintage ovals -Reply POCONO '98

To: ATROZ@compuserve.com, HOUGHGE@mmah.gov.on.ca
Subject: Re: Vintage ovals -Reply POCONO '98
From: JWoesvra <JWoesvra@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 13:51:28 EST
For 1998 SVRA will again present the:

PENNSYLVANIA VINTAGE GRAND PRIX
"Thunder in the Mountains"
July 30 - August 2

The featured events will be the Second Annual 'Vettes in the Poconos and the
HSCRG Historic stock cars. We will have a long oval-short road course for the
big cars, and a mainly infield-short oval course for the sporty types. All of
the traditional SVRA groups and classes will be accepted, plus the 1973-1985
Group Ten GT's.There will be a two hour enduro for sports cars and sedans, and
a one hour stock car race.

Contact:
Jack Woehrle (803) 783-6906 JWoesvra@aol
SVRA Tech Director
or
Paul Bench (603) 640-6161
General Manager

for details on this and our other events.