Re: I-MAX Theater "Super Speedway"

To: "The Vulture" <vulture@gol.com>,
Subject: Re: I-MAX Theater "Super Speedway"
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@pyrotechnics.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 01:01:08 -0600
I agree,  Superspeedway is great.  Saw it in Chicago.  It was still playing
in LasVegas as of early November.

Jim

At 08:21 AM 12/27/97 +0900, The Vulture wrote:
>Recently as I was setting up secret meeting overseas, one of my associates
>recommended a movie theater as an inconspicuous location.  Of course the
>theaters I usually frequent, have sticky floors, torn seats and titles like
>"Pamela and her Parrot".  So I was surprised when a ticket for the I-MAX
>Theater was slipped under my door.  Even more exciting was the fact that the
>movie was "Super Speedway".  A racing documentary on Mario and Michael
>Andretti.

Jim Fuerstenberg
Three Wheel Racing

 "British marshals, ever at the forefront in motor racing
  safety, were the first to use cement dust on oil spilt on
  the circuit." ( Announcer Raymond Baxter at the Goodwood
 Festival of Speed. June, 1994)

"Or need to..."
(anonymous spectator.)

When replying, do not hit auto-reply, first delete "nospam" from my address.