Re: alfa-digest V5 #291

To: tsahines@rasor.com
Subject: Re: alfa-digest V5 #291
From: CLC SF <CLCSF@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 21:35:33 EST

<<
 I have had a couple inquires for the three shoe brake adjustment issues. I
 am going to write something up. Can you send me what you have

 How do I find the vintage page??? >>
Now that I've bragged about the 3 shoe article, I can't lay my hands on it -
but I'll find it and fax you a copy.

The e-mail for the vintage race page is vintage-race@autox.team.net. To
subscribe you use exactly the same procedure as the alfa page. I guess you'll
have to e-mail them for the exact method. It's a great page, you'll enjoy all
the alfa racers from all over the world.

Don