Nuvolari has left the building

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Nuvolari has left the building
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 16:24:44 -0600
It has been written:

> and my bride wouldn't let me name our son
> Austin-Healey Young...

> A friend of mine in the local sports car club has
> two kids a boy, named Trevor and a Girl named
> Morgan...

Before the birth of our first child I got my wife to
agree that, if it were a boy, we'd name him Phillip
Graham - for reasons that should be obvious.

I might add that this agreement was secured only after
a spirited debate, and then only in exchange for
substantial promises of future consideration on my
part.

Since that time we've had three children. All girls,
of course.

Jim Hill
Madison WI