'74 Alfa in vintage racing

To: unitedps@mozcom.com
Subject: '74 Alfa in vintage racing
From: Ross Fosbender <rossf@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 21:46:26 -0800
Don't know where you are located, but if it's anywhere in the midwest,
you'd be welcome in the v/h program of the Midwestern Council of SCC.
We run 6-7 vintage races per year at Blackhawk Farms, Road America and
GingerMan.  And our driver schools are highly regarded.
        We are much more concerned with a proper vintage spirit and your
driving ability than the minor detail differences between a '72 (our
cut-off point) and a '74 Spider.
        Another interesting possibility is the fact that MCSCC has no cut-off
in its current era Showroom Stock classes.  If the car is, in fact,
stone stock, you could run it for trophies and championship points in
SSA.
        See our website at www.execpc.com/~mcscc

Regards, Ross Fosbender, MCSCC PR Chairman
25 years of Alfa racing + 7 in lesser cars (TR3, FV, Corvette)