Official Racing Team Registry

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Official Racing Team Registry
From: "EHSMITH.US.ORACLE.COM" <EHSMITH@us.oracle.com>
Date: 16 Dec 97 09:18:12 -0800
My current racing team name is "Flying Horses Racing"......this name was
established inadvertantly in 1970 when a wholesome pit tootsie from another
B/P team with a big budget was eyeballing my 65 Corvette and sort of
hanging
out a bit at our pit.  She asked, "What's the name of your team?".  I looked=

at the car and at my partner, the fixit half of our operation and was about
say "Name??  We don't have a team name......" when my partner points at the
red flying Pegasus horse on the fender and says "Flying Horses
Racing".....she
 says "Wow, you guys are huge, I see your logo on a lot of cars........"
Been
huge ever since............

Ted