Spridget Race Car FS

To: healeys@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Race Car FS
From: Joel Seguine <jseguine@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:30:06 -0500
Listers:

I'm glad to report that I've figured out a way to avoid selling, i.e. KEEP,
my '67 BJ8!  However, for more positive reasons (a chance to race a
different car), I've decided to sell my race car.

It's a race-prepared 1962 Midget with SCCA log books going back to 1978.
I've owned the car for a year and ran it in three VSCDA events (as a
square-body Sprite) this past summer.  It's race ready with a newly rebuilt
and broken-in(one race weekend)1275 engine - balanced, ported head, bored
.020 with high compression pistons, header. Two diffs: a locked 4.55 and an
open 4.22.  Includes a single axle trailer.

$6,500 for the package.

Cheers!

Joel

work phone:  (313) 936-6396