Price Reduction on MKII Cortina

To: "'British Cars List'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Price Reduction on MKII Cortina
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:07:53 -0500
Listers,
  I haven't sold the '68 Cortina roller I advertised on the British cars
list at the start of the week.  I'm not selling parts from it.  It's all
or nothing, you tow.  The car has no transmission and no motor.. Price
is reduced to $100.  Next week, the car will be free.  The following
weekend it goes to the crusher if nobody has picked it up.  Email me if
you'd like a picture of it.
Vaughn