[Fwd: Re: Sydney circuits -Reply]

To: vintage_race <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Sydney circuits -Reply]
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 00:16:52 -0800
Ok, I'm in:

I propose that Florida is at least second in good race tracks that are
close.  Calif may or may not have us on best known names.

Moroso - 5 minutes, including one traffic light
Sebring - 1.5 hours, including a pee brake in Okeechobee
Homestead - 2 hours, if it ain't rush hour in Miami.  2.5 if you stop
for cuban coffee on the way
Daytona - 3 hours, watch lauches from Cape Canaveral along the way
Roebling Road - 6.5 hours with one Kentucky Fried Chicken stop
Road Atlanta - 9 hours with no cops