Re: stock cars, etc.

To: S800Racer@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: stock cars, etc.
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 16:36:07 -0500 (EST)
That all makes good sense, Doug.

I don't know where anyone got the idea that SVRA was considering putting
stock cars in an existing race group. You seem to imply that perception, so
perhaps others have too.

My defending the stock car as an alternate "vintage racer" was purley on what
I think makes sense. SVRA has not even had a separate race group for stock
cars in over two years, so they shouldn't get any blame here. You guys can
blame me if there needs to be a scapegoat.

There is a time and place for everyone to fit in.

Keep it up.

JW