RE: Team Thicko 1998 Blowout

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, "'Gary S.'" <speckman@coredcs.com>
Subject: RE: Team Thicko 1998 Blowout
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 15:41:35 -0400
WST & Team Thicko,
  I just received the latest flyer from HSR, and it contains the HSR
Schedule for next year.  I posted the HSR schedule on my web schedule
page.  What jumps out at me is that the HSR Watkins Glen Grand Prix on
July 10-12, 1998 is also a Monoposto Racing antipasto event.  Perhaps I
could host a big TT blowout that weekend at the Glen, since HSR is my
home club.  I also emailed MR to see if they had any other firm dates
for next year yet.  Another alternative would be for me to host a TT
event at the Jefferson 500 at Summit Point (my home track) in the
spring, but I think the TT attendance might be better at the Glen.  What
do you think?

Vaughn Rockney
the HSR 1998 Schedule is at
http://www.freeyellow.com/members/vintagegarage/page1.html