Re[2]: S car go

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, pmeis@bgsm.edu (paul meis)
Subject: Re[2]: S car go
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 97 10:33:42 pst

 We are involved with the Cornell aeronautical engineering department to
develope human-powered rocket car. This vehicle, which has top-secret
military applications, has a unique afterburner, which involves ignition of
the flatus generated by a special blend of Sushi and Sapporo beer. I hope
that you will keep this information confidential, as a high security
clearance must be performed by the FBI.  Cheers, Paul, Team Escargot

     Reply:

     These comments have been noted and cataglouged by the "Team in Black".
     We must remind common people to refrain from exposing "Eyes-Only"
     confidential trivia.  Such lapses in common sense leaves us no
     alternative at times...  Our nations security is sacrosanct- please
     no more sushi or refried beans.

     T.I.B.
     Cacoethes Loquendii