want to get started

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: want to get started
From: Chris Aumiller <aumiller@iland.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 10:17:21 -0500
Is there anyone, who is willing, to be my mentor while I travel
through the thicket of getting started in vintage racing and how to prep
a car?  I would like to use a first-generation('67-'68) Pontiac Firebird
as a first choice.  I presently live in Missouri about an hour east of
Kansas City.

     I currently know nothing about vintage racing other than I would
like to pick it up as a hobby.  I have the facilities on my property to
correctly prep a car, I believe.  I have some experience with auto body
work and extensive experience with working on the chassis and engines of
Pontiacs as well as other GM cars.

                                                        Chris