Bugeyes For Sale

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bugeyes For Sale
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 18:51:42 -500
Hey folks

I've got 2 bugeye's that I'd like to find a home for before winter-
Priced to sell- asking $1000 each, take your pick!

One is a street car project, with factory hardtop, and spare body shell. It's
rusty, but not ben tor totally rotted, and is mostly complete. The bonnet is
pretty decent, some rust but no major problems. It is missing a couple of
trim bitsand will need a new interior, rockers & floors, as well as some other
patches. Boot floor is good, has proper guages, top bows, side curtains, etc.
It's got bugeye seats, a 948 engine that turns over with the starter (Spark,
but I haven't cleaned the fuel system yet). Alternate engine cores available.
Hardtop needs some fiberglass repair, but is in decent shape- glass is good.
This will require some work, and I could get this much for the parts, but I'd
rather see it become a real car again.

#2 is an SCCA H-prod car, but is NOT extensivly modified. This one is in better
overal condition than #1, and it could be brought back as a Vintage racer, or
as an SCCA race/solo I or II, but would be more work to make a street car out
of. I've got the log book, it was raced around the North East, and was last
out at Lime Rock in 1984. Full cage, fuel cell, minor flares (rivited on,
removable), panhard & other rear end mods, disk brakes, ribcase tranny. Sold
without engine. Picture of #18 can be seen at
http://www.wayward.team.net/slc/frogeyes.html

I'm located in central New York State.

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."