Crew for Grattan & Lime Rock

To: "'Vintage Race List'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Crew for Grattan & Lime Rock
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 09:55:59 -0400
vintage-race and wheeltowheel listers,

  I'm entered at Grattan, August 14-17, and Lime Rock, August
29-September 1, for the vintage races with no pit crew as of yet.  If
any vintage-race, or wheeltowheel listers would like to attend these
events as crew, please let me know.  Not much work is usually involved,
as the races are sprints, with no pit stops, but still the help is
important to me, especially if I have problems starting the car at the
last minute.  Preference given to single women.. :-)

Vaughn