CVAR - Corinthian Vintage Auto Racing

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CVAR - Corinthian Vintage Auto Racing
From: joneda@aud.alcatel.com (David A. Jones)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 09:26:20 -0500
Hi,
  I was wondering if anyone knew any info on the upcoming CVAR event at
  Texas World Speedway...  they have a web page at :

  http://web2.airmail.net/cvar1/

Also I am wanting to get into vintage racing and having a 73 TR 6, and a
67 TR4A I think I have some good cars to go that route...first of course
will be preparation of one of the cars, then some drivers schools...I just
got back from a PCA drivers school in my 78 911 at TWS.

I was wondering if there was any one on the list that raced one of the cars,
and that could give some good starting tips on how to go about it.  Both
of my cars are not running at present...thus they are mostly apart awaiting
reassembly to either road or race spec.

Thanks for any info and advice

David Jones
Dallas, TX.