Re: Seattle tow

To: VEENET@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seattle tow
From: Ben G <beng@cio.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:58:52 -0700
Jerry when I came up from the Bay Area I used to stop at
Grants Pass for a night (great Chinese food) and made it in
by 3:00,  It was a total of 14 hours.  Time of day is the
trick, leave S.F. about 3am beats the traffic and can cut out
the delays.  For Portland get thru prior to or after the rush
hours.  Just made a run today from Portland and the road was
ok until I got to Seattle, then road work on I-5 near Boeing
Field but you will miss that.     Ben Griffin Bow Wa Alfa GTV