Re: Phone number & service

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Phone number & service
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:08:32 -0500 (CDT)
On 06/16/97 09:03:25 you wrote:

>Hi All
>Can someone please give me the phone numbers for:
>
>Bob Yarwood
>Summit Racing
>Goodrich "T/A Tire Club" - supposedly you can buy race tires direct from
>them at a good price.
>
>Also, has anyone dealt with Bob Yarwood and Summit Racing and would
>share their experiences with me?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Glenn Mapes
>1968 MGB
>1965 MGB

Glenn,
Do you mean Bob Yarwood of Westfield Cars in Creswell, Oregon?

If so, I can help you out.  Bob is a pretty decent guy, and an honest one at
that.  His number is (541)895-3113.  Bob is a vintage racer, and his firm is
supporting vintage racing in our area.  Not that this fact alone makes
anyone worthy to deal with, but he does know racing if you need racing
related assistance from him.

I have no affiliation with Bob other than knowing him from racing.  He is
just down the road, so if you need any further help let me know.

Jerry

Jerry Liudahl, Old Irish Racing Club:
oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Purple Lips Racing Team: '61 AH 3000, '69 Datsun 2000
Lip Service Racing Team: ITCC Series - '97 Jaguar XJR