Re: Laguna Seca

To: CLCSF@aol.com, favres@engmail.ulinear.com
Subject: Re: Laguna Seca
From: JHarkness@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 06:59:45 -0400 (EDT)
Don, you don't say what kind of car you run, but here's what I've been doing.
 I run a 59 TR3A with a 2.5 " pipe.  I've put a SuperTrapp on the rear.
 Since the car is registered with historic plates, I can occasionally take it
onthe street for a quick check.  For racing, I take off the baffles, but it
is still a bit quieter and mellower than a straight pipe.  One can experiment
with adding and subtracting discs to get the combination of response and
noise that one needs.   Very flexible.   John Harkness.