Re: Cunninghams

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cunninghams
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:10:14 -0400 (EDT)
I didn't pay close attention to this thread knowing that several books on
Cunningham were available but last night I started reading the 1954, no.3,
copy of "True's Automobile Yearbook" that I bought at the All Brit in
Monterey last week.  You remember Ture, The Man's Magazine......no, well its
just as well but these yearbooks had some fine automotive writing in
them.....the likes of S.C.H. Davis, Ken Purdy, Tom Cahill, Dennis May etc.  A
great bio on Tazio Giorgio Nuvolari which is why I bought it.

Anyway this one has an article: "The Long, Expensive Quest of Briggs Swift
Cunningham"  by  Evan Wylie.  Its extensive, thorough and well illustrated
with B&W's of the era.  I'd be happy to copy and send it to anyone
interested.

I also have two single axle trailers (SF Bay area) that would make good race
car trailers for sale.

Cheers, Terry